San Diego Fertility Center
“Like” San Diego Fertility Center on Facebook SDFC Egg Donor Agency
When should I see a specialist?

When should I see a specialist?

There are a number of ways for you to receive the treatment you need. One option is to start by speaking with your ob-gyn first; another is to go directly to a reproductive endocrinologist. Both physicians will start by performing initial tests to assist in identifying potential causes of your infertility. Ob-gyns can complete the initial testing, do surgery to correct identified problems, or prescribe Clomid, a medication to help with ovulation: however a reproductive endocrinologist generally does further exploration of potential causes and provides more advanced treatments.

Because a woman's fertility naturally decreases with age, starting in her late 20s and dropping more rapidly after 35, and fertility success follows the same pattern, you should not go too long without an evaluation by a specialist.

Contact SDFC to schedule an appointment

Watch our online fertility seminars

©Copyright 2015 · San Diego Fertility Center® · Call us today! (858) 794-6363
11515 El Camino Real, Suite 100, San Diego, CA, 92130
2020 Camino Del Rio N. Suite 805, San Diego, CA, 92108
44274 George Cushman Court, Suite 201, Temecula, CA 92592
Contact | Directions | Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Site Credits | Search SDFC