Top Ten Reasons For Choosing SDFC’s Egg Donor Program
- We follow the strict guidelines set by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) for our Center’s egg donor program. We conduct egg donor screening in-house and criteria for the egg donor’s physical & mental health are very strict. An applicant who does not meet our requirements does not become a donor at SDFC.
- Our cost for egg donation is lower than some agencies.
- Having one of the largest egg donor programs in Southern California, we have a great selection of egg donors to choose from.
- You are under the care of premier fertility specialists, Dr. Hummel and Dr. Kettel, who both have received numerous awards and nominations like “Best Doctors in America” and “Best Doctors in San Diego”.
- With a proven track record of over 14 years, our egg donor program is well established.
- Your privacy is protected. We are HIPAA compliant and patients’ and donors’ medical records are kept according to the strict guidelines of the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act.
- Our clinic has an excellent track record and some of the highest success rates in the county.
- We have several financial plans for egg donation, offering a ivf success guarantee if you don’t have a baby.
- We work with egg donor agencies, if we cannot provide you with the donor of your choice. A selection of egg donor agencies is available on our website.
All of the treatments are done in our state-of-the-art facility that is licensed and accredited by AAAHS and the State of California. As a full-service fertility center, we offer a broad spectrum of patient resources.
Our websites www.sdfertility.com and www.eggdonors.com contain Internet seminars, video presentations, and other resources for patients such as law firms specialized in reproductive law and stress-reducing therapy recommendations.