Top 10 Reasons To Choose San Diego Fertility Center
There are many fertility centers in the USA that claim to be the best fertility clinic. San Diego Fertility Center has many reasons they are among the best not just in California but in the world. There are more than just ten reasons to choose SDFC for your fertility needs, but we summarized the most important ones:
- Dr. Hummel and Dr. Kettel, both are board-certified in obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive endocrinology.
- Both received numerous awards and recognition like “Best Doctors in America” and “Best Doctors in San Diego”.
- Our physicians are members of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) and 14 other professional organizations (see CVs on web site).
- SDFC’s facility integrates an on-site fully accredited embryology lab and a state-of-the-art surgery center with its own staff specialized in fertility patients.
- Since inception in 1989, Drs. Hummel and Kettel have helped to bring over 4,000 babies into the world and have over 40 years of collective experience.
- Our physicians pioneered treatment options such as egg donation IVF, PGD and blastocyst transfer in San Diego and play a leading role in fertility research.
- Using the latest, state-of-the-art, laser equipment and treatment options, success rates are among the highest in the U.S. and continuously rising.
- The in-house egg donor program developed to one of the largest physician supervised programs on the west coast, applying the strictest criteria to egg donor screening (see “top ten reasons to choose our egg donor program”)
- SDFC is proud to offer its own financial program for IVF and egg donation, offering a money-back guarantee if a couple doesn’t have a baby.
- Patient education is very important to Drs. Kettel and Hummel. Using latest high-tech multi-media educational tools, they make sure patients are informed every step of the way.