“Every person that we came into contact with was kind, friendly and knowledgeable.” — SDFC Patient
You might want to consider asking some of these questions when looking for a pharmacy for your fertility prescription:
- Is the pharmacist specialized in fertility care and can he/she answer all your questions about the medication? Is the information accurate?
- Can you contact your pharmacy 365 days a year?
- What is the turnaround time to receive the shipment of the fertility medication once ordered?
- Does the pharmacy perform complimentary insurance benefit checks to see if your medication is covered prior to filling your prescription? Will they arrange for direct billing to your insurance company?
- Once insurance coverage is checked, do they offer the fertility medication at the lowest price if you don't have insurance coverage?
- Do they have all your fertility meds in stock at all times?
This is a partial listing of available pharmacies, which in our experience are able to offer the best prices.
La Jolla Discount Pharmacy
XIMED Building, next to Scripps Memorial Hospital
9850 Genesee Ave., Ste. 160
La Jolla, CA 92037
Contact the pharmacist
Rancho Santa Fe Pharmacy
6056 El Tordo
PO Box 1188
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
For emergency after hours call:858.336.5063
Web site: www.rsfivf.com
MDR Pharmaceutical Care
16500 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91436
Patient Hotline: 800-515-3784 (toll free)
Web site: www.mdrusa.com
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy
12 Kent Way, Ste. 120-A-B
Byfield, MA 01922
Phone: 800-660-4283 (toll free)
Web site: www.freedomdrug.com