Carmel Valley/Del Mar Clinic
SDFC Carmel Valley - San Diego, California
Patients visit us from around the world for our superior expertise in fertility, infertility & IVF and, of course, our beautiful fertility centers in Carmel Valley, Mission Valley and Temecula Valley. San Diego Fertility Center's Carmel Valley location is just 25 minutes from the San Diego International Airport, and is easily accessible from throughout Southern California, including San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange Counties. Whether you are traveling from local communities such as La Jolla, Carlsbad, Oceanside and Encinitas or points slightly further such as Murrieta, Temecula and Inland Empire, San Diego Fertility Center is worth the trip.
- San Diego County, CA: < 10 Mi.
(La Jolla, Encinitas, etc.)
- Riverside County, CA: Approx. 50 Mi.
(Temecula, Murrieta, etc.)
- Orange County, CA: Approx. 75 Mi.
(Irvine, Newport Beach, etc.)
- Imperial County, CA & Southern Arizona: Approx. 140-175 Mi.
(El Centro, CA, Yuma, AZ, etc.)
- San Francisco, California: Approx. 1.5 hours
- Phoenix, Arizona: Approx. 1 hour
- Chicago, Illinois: Approx. 3.5 hours
- Vancouver, Canada: Approx. 2.5 hours
- New York, New York: Approx. 6 hours
- Europe: Approx. 10 hours
The North (Coastal North)
- Take I-5 South
- Take exit Carmel Valley Rd
- Turn left on Carmel Valley Rd
- Turn right on El Camino Real
- Turn left into parking lot for 11425 El Camino Real
The Northeast (North Inland and East Inland)
- From the I-15 take West I-56 Ted Williams Frwy.
- Take exit El Camino Real and turn left
- Continue on El Camino Real and turn left on Torrey Reserve Driveway and into parking lot for 11425 El Camino Real