About Appointment Scheduling
Appointments at San Diego Fertility Center
Pregnancy is not a perfectly timed event, and your opportunity for success comes every month. Recognizing this, the San Diego Fertility Center's medical team is available seven days a week, every day of the year. We schedule appointments and fertility treatment procedures as follows:
- New patient consultations/appointments are scheduled from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fertility treatments continue Saturday, Sundays, and holidays from 9am to noon.
- We will perform an ultrasound or insemination at the proper time, even on weekends.
- IVF cycles are initiated throughout the year, tuned to a patient's menstrual cycle.
- SDFC has experience working with language interpreters in order to meet the needs of all patients.
Let us know if you would like help in coordinating an interpreter for your consultation.
Financial consultations may be arranged during our regular office hours. Our staff will be happy to answer any financial questions you may have regarding fertility treatment. We can assist you by reviewing topics such as insurance benefits and the pros and cons of different financial options. Set up an appointment today for financial consultations.
We're here to answer your questions!
The staff at San Diego Fertility Center will be happy to answer any of your questions. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. Our fertility center locations in Del Mar, Mission Valley and Temecula Valley, San Diego are easily accessible anywhere in the San Diego metropolitan area, Orange County, Murrieta, La Jolla, Encinitas, and throughout Southern California. Please visit our Del Mar, Mission Valley and Temecula Valley directions pages for location information.
Even if you live outside the San Diego area, you can still easily work with our specialists to help you fulfill your dreams. Our fertility treatment plans are flexible for fertility travel/fertility tourism, and we work with each patient to accommodate their unique needs.